2. Outfielder Paul O'Neill was a member of how many World Series-winning teams?
3. When was the last time before 2011-12 that the University of South Carolina's football team posted consecutive 11-win seasons?
4. The Los Angeles Lakers have retired nine jersey numbers in their franchise history. How many of them have not been worn by centers?
5. Who was the only man to play for all of the Original Six NHL teams?
6. How many consecutive World Cup downhill titles has Lindsey Vonn won?
7. In 2013, Europe recorded the biggest victory ever in golf's Solheim Cup (18-10). What had been the largest margin of victory?
1. Esteban Yan, in 2004.
2. Five -- Cincinnati in 1990, and the New York Yankees in 1996 and 1998-2000.
3. The Gamecocks had never accomplished that before.
4. Six -- Elgin Baylor, Gail Goodrich, Magic Johnson, Jerry West, James Worthy and Jamaal Wilkes.
5. Vic Lynn (1942-54).
6. Six (2008-13).
7. Europe beat the U.S. 17.5-10.5 in 2003.
(c) 2013 King Features Synd., Inc.